Grow Fruit Trees Fast by Susan Poizner
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $14.95 Sale
Are you thinking of growing fruit trees? Are you in a hurry to enjoy a delicious organic harvest? Fruit trees don’t grow overnight, but the choices you make and the care you give them can speed up the process. You don’t need a degree in horticulture, and you don’t need to use toxic sprays. Growing fruit trees successfully is simply a matter of knowing what to do and when to do it—and if you know what to look for, your trees will tell you exactly what they need.
This book is for you if you:
- Want to grow fruit trees (like apple, peach, pear, cherry, apricot and plum)
- Are looking for easy techniques that will give you abundant harvests
- Don’t have a lot of time to devote to fruit tree care
- Have never planted a thing
- Are an experienced gardener
- Want to avoid the frustration of trial-and-error learning
If your goal is to grow fruit trees fast, take an hour to read this book. Follow the simple steps inside and you’ll be enjoying a healthy harvest in record time.